Monday, July 11, 2016

Mother's Day 2016

Mother's Day.  A day we set aside, always in May, to honor our mothers. Most Mother's Days I just choose to rest, nap, etc. A day to "just do nothing", which to me is very pampering! More pampering than going to the nail salon, massage, etc. 

This Mom's Day, Tyler was working at Floyds so we chose to go there for a late lunch and have him serve me. It was very special. The moms were being presented with a carnation. Ty brought be out three. The food was great, served by the cutest waiter ever, followed by an afternoon nap! 

Here's a pic of me and the reasons I get to celebrate Mom's Day!  (left to right, Jake, Tyler)


Look at those handsome boys! I'm the luckiest mom in the world. Not only are they handsome. But they are good boys that love and protect their mom!  If we've done anything right in this life it was having and raising these boys! 

They presented me with a live plant, fresh flowers and lots of love!




They really are the sweetest! I sure miss being able to celebrate this special day with my Mom and Grandma. Imagine what Mother's Day in Heaven must be like! All the moms gathered around Mother Mary!  Thank you, Jesus, for giving me these two boys who call me Mom!




1 comment:

  1. MDF/Vitanium-Arsenic Dining - Titanium Stone
    titanium piercing jewelry ceramic-arts-dining-products-g › ceramic-arts-dining-products-g MDF/Vitanium-Arsenic titanium screws Dining. You can head titanium ti s6 enjoy your ford edge titanium 2019 meal with a glass bottle of ice cream. Your experience is amazing and ford escape titanium for sale this is the first time

    ReplyDelete