Monday, September 26, 2016

She said YES!

She said YES! πŸ’
I'm finally going to have a daughter! So happy for these two! God made them for each other!  They are so beautiful together, and I'm secretly hoping for some red headed grand Babies! 

Tyler worked hard to set up the proposal! With the help of Shelby's Aunt, we all gathered at her bay house for lunch and then he proposed! He was nervous! He led a prayer of blessing and thanks, then immediately dropped to one knee. It was so sweet and momma cried a few tears! My baby boy is getting married!  Here's a few pics from the special day!





❤️πŸ’œ❤️πŸ’œ❤️πŸ’œ❤️πŸ’œ❤️πŸ’œ❤️πŸ’œ❤️πŸ’œ❤️πŸ’œ❤️πŸ’œ❤️πŸ’œ❤️πŸ’œ❤️πŸ’œ

The wedding day has been set! July 8, 2017! 

🎼 I'm going to the chapel and I'm gonna get married ... ⛪️




No comments:

Post a Comment